Timo Werner

Any club buying players the rags or dippers wanted I'm all for

i feel manchester city are told daft prices for players because of the uefa ban looming ? and agents are being greedy with the tag of no champions league football so you will have to pay a premium if you want a player ? manchester city always get a added £20million valuation on players by the selling clubs. and if the ban does not get over turned its going to be £40million if we want a world class player

chelsea are pushing the boat out and looking for more goals in the team. but the back door and keeper are crap and will cost them long term. good player and got good speed but this is the premier league and nobody really knows how good a striker is until he bags 20 goals a season

its what the top teams have 80 goals plus 2 or 3 players with 10 to 15 assist. and for me pep and city have the best forward line and assist right across the middle of the park ? yes we need a new striker but if somehow we can keep sane then the front line is good for another season or 2
Get what your saying but keeping the sane two and not freshening up is not a wise move. Say kun and Jesus start to miss a lot of chances they know there is no one here to push them and they are guaranteed starting places . We need a third striker to keep them on there toes .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.