Racism in Football

I'm guessing he's Irish (or at least Irish descent). If you look at that pic of his profile page on IG, there's a pic of a group of lads, and some of them are wearing Kerry GAA gear.

aJYKxwG.png
These guys obviously need to be re-educated regarding the modern way of thinking about race relations.
I suggest a 2 week vacation down The Moss would soon change the way they think and speak about Black people.
A pint or two and posing for photos (as above) in The Big Alex to start off with??

So Balloteli has suggested African players join him, pool their money and invest in African football infrastructure, build major stadia etc. Develop their own youth and sign a petition that no-one plays in Europe anymore.

Funnily enough, the same moronic racists that tell them all to ‘go back home’ are frothing at the mouth that that’s exactly what they might go and do.

I once reffed Willington V Hebburn in the Northern League. A black player went down injured for Hebburn. At this point I heard someone from the Willington bench shout "throw him a banana and he will be fine". This went in the match report but I was unable to identify who actually said it.
At the FA hearing Willington were let off. They did not deny the comment but their defence was that banana's give you energy & that is what they had intended. Now whilst teams get away with shit like this we will never defeat racism.

I once reffed Willington V Hebburn in the Northern League. A black player went down injured for Hebburn. At this point I heard someone from the Willington bench shout "throw him a banana and he will be fine". This went in the match report but I was unable to identify who actually said it.
At the FA hearing Willington were let off. They did not deny the comment but their defence was that banana's give you energy & that is what they had intended. Now whilst teams get away with shit like this we will never defeat racism.

Did the same hearing manage to dish fines out for yellow cards though?

Priorities.....

The problem with that is not actually the stupid Bernard Manning style comnent, but the conspiracy of silence with the hearing. I refuse to believe that anyone there was stupid enough to think the banana=energy excuse was true. But to all act as if they did shows deeply ingrained institutional racism

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.