United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning on SSN Charlie Nicholas went up in my estimation. Firstly he pointed out that Fernandes had only played a handful of games so it is far too early to judge him. However, he then said that people had been saying utd will have pogba back and would be stronger for this. His view on this was that he did not see it as utd have only improved with pogba out the side.

Later I had /talksport on and whoever was presenting it said "mctominey has blossomed into a world class player over the last 3-4 months". Is this because he hasnt played during this time and utd players always get better when not playing. The pogba effect

If we are using the Pogba effect DeGea is once again the best goalkeeper in the world !! You are right, the longer the Rags don't play the better they get. If we manage to complete the farce of a season and the Rags finish outside the top four, all the pundits (and fans) will blame Covid and the enforced break as they were flying before it and would have got 3rd easily.

This morning on SSN Charlie Nicholas went up in my estimation. Firstly he pointed out that Fernandes had only played a handful of games so it is far too early to judge him. However, he then said that people had been saying utd will have pogba back and would be stronger for this. His view on this was that he did not see it as utd have only improved with pogba out the side.

Later I had /talksport on and whoever was presenting it said "mctominey has blossomed into a world class player over the last 3-4 months". Is this because he hasnt played during this time and utd players always get better when not playing. The pogba effect
Bye bye Champagne Charlie.........

He also said that Liverpool signing Charlie Adam was a better deal than city signing Aguero

Bit confused about this headline.
Thought Luke Shaw was already playing for them?
b896d1c6000d41a1497879b79c537798.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.