What have you done you are ashamed of

If I remember rightly it was around 40USD without the discount so I was after a discount of 10USD.

I don't think it was an unreasonable request.

You hate the French so much that you celebrated when they scored? Personally I’m glad England didn’t win the World Cup as this country would’ve become unbearable.

Not sure where I said I hated the French.

The thread is literally titled what have you done that you're ashamed of, I'm ashamed I threw a pint over a child, the meh but was a (poor) attempt at humour.

Also we get it you're Welsh, you dislike English bravado / patriotism etc etc etc, I couldn't give a shit about England as a football team but I thoroughly enjoy the World Cup as I get to watch loads of football and go on the piss watching games with my mates who support other teams

“Having said that he was French so meh“

I believe you’ve contradicted yourself in that post. Whilst I hated Paris because the vibe reeked of arrogance, the south of France for a cycling holiday two decades ago was fantastic and I’d go back. The people were great.

England fans can be utter cunts abroad. I saw no difference to yesterday’s monument demonstrations against scenes from Prague or Amsterdam.

England fans can be utter cunts abroad. I saw no difference to yesterday’s monument demonstrations against scenes from Prague or Amsterdam.

Fuck me Cardiff, Swansea ,Newport you have your own set of utter wankers, so you don’t like the English don’t give a shite personally don’t particularly like the sheep shagging bastards to be honest

Fuck me Cardiff, Swansea ,Newport you have your own set of utter wankers, so you don’t like the English don’t give a shite personally don’t particularly like the sheep shagging bastards to be honest

School playgrounds in Wales are much cleaner apparently

I believe you’ve contradicted yourself in that post. Whilst I hated Paris because the vibe reeked of arrogance, the south of France for a cycling holiday two decades ago was fantastic and I’d go back. The people were great.

Wales fans are no angels mate. Going abroad for matches is an excuse for Cardiff and Swansea fans to fight eachother in warmer weather

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.