UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just looked and I've been blocked by him, makes I think now a full house of the bitter twats.

I am wondering how he's managed it? Is there some sort of tool to find people to block? Has he looked in general for #city posts or fine though his entire back history....it was pre-lockdown the last time I had a pop at him.

He’s probably gone through his entire post history on Twitter and individually blocked them all. What a fun weekend that must have been, suppose it’s more productive than writing them pieces of words he joins together he calls articles. At the same time lurking around on here, poor Miguel.

As much as Delooney blocking blues en masse could be a sign that he’s had a tip-off that it’s gone our way, I can’t honestly see it. Not a chance that lunatic fucker gets a scoop like that ahead of every other journalist.

Agreed. He's probably doing it just in case.

I read on here recently that a poster had reported him to his boss over his tweets and the boss replied he'd have a word with him. Perhaps he was told to clean up his twitter?

As much as Delooney blocking blues en masse could be a sign that he’s had a tip-off that it’s gone our way, I can’t honestly see it. Not a chance that lunatic fucker gets a scoop like that ahead of every other journalist.

Maybe but I think it’s more to do with city fans calling him out as a racist with his slant on what he writes.

I read on here recently that a poster had reported him to his boss over his tweets and the boss replied he'd have a word with him. Perhaps he was told to clean up his twitter?
Probably, he's not exactly making the independent look great with his drunken slurs.

I am very very confident about this. I have published another article entitled “Man City may have just replicated the 2012 comeback against QPR in its case against UEFA last week”

The article can be viewed at - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/man-city-may-have-just-replicated-2012-comeback-against-joshua-levy/

Another poster has already mentioned that Pannick didn't take City's case in the end. In addition, Ceferin's use of the word concrete to describe UEFA's case against City didn't mean cut and dried. In Slavic languages concrete means specific or actual. Ceferin's translation of the Slovenian word resulted an inaccurate meaning in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.