Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said your point & I said mine.

There is no point to keep arguing, Sterling is useful player but imo Leroy is much better and time will tell who is really better.

Just wait for next season, I will be glad to be wrong.
If your opinion is that Sane has more potential than Sterling, I agree, he has more in his locker as they say. But he has not done it consistently in the way Sterling now has. Sterling accepted the Pep challenge and improved. Leroy didn't fancy it and has stagnated, partly due to injury obviously, but also due to attitude. Sterling all day for me.

I agree with the majority of what you've just said but I do however draw the line at him potentially running his contract down because the club he has chosen won't pay his worth, thats a milner level of a ****s trick!

Some on here seem unconcerned as it is " Sane's prerogative " and support his decision .

Get rid as soon as possible, get what money we can for him into the bank and buy a young speedy winger/wide player that actually wants to be here.
Sane is all about ego and his cant take that he has to fight for his place. He played well but alos had some stinkers and cant take criticism from Pep -others have responded and waited their turn and got the rewards.....

Hope we get Munich in a champs league match in the future and Sane plays - he will be playing on walkers side (one of the very few players who can match him for pace) and walker wont take any prisoners. He will kick him out of the game inthe first 5 mins and he will see his arse (again)

Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Either Bayern pays or he sits on bench for next season

Yes this may be a stupid business move, but we can't be rolled over. If player wants move then he has to tell his suitors to pay too.

I believe bSane wants to play after year long break and wants a spot in Euro next year. if we don't sell him, he stays and doesn't play. I believe he loses In this so be it.

And if Der spiegel they can run an editorial against us if we keepnSane against his wishes

Year to go, player wants out and more importantly, Pep now wants rid.

Amortization will factor and if we get around £45/£50M i think we would be happy with that as it will show a decent enough profit on the player over his contract.

No way do we let him run it down for nothing imo simply because Pep will not want him around the dressing room.

He would not be around the first team dressing room, plus he is not in Peps hands now, or at least that is the way i see it

You said your point & I said mine.

There is no point to keep arguing, Sterling is useful player but imo Leroy is much better and time will tell who is really better.

Just wait for next season, I will be glad to be wrong.
No, there is no need to "just wait for next season" because in their respective careers to date there is not one logical reason to infer Sané is better than Sterling.

When you stop being an idiot, I'll stop pointing it out.

If Munich dont pay up let him rot in the reserves next season and he may miss out on the euros as he wont be playing regularly - the wya he has not helped this situation means there is no way the club should be now doing anything to help him.

If your opinion is that Sane has more potential than Sterling, I agree, he has more in his locker as they say. But he has not done it consistently in the way Sterling now has. Sterling accepted the Pep challenge and improved. Leroy didn't fancy it and has stagnated, partly due to injury obviously, but also due to attitude. Sterling all day for me.
I agree that Sane is technically better than Raheem but is he as mentally strong? The other unknown is the impact of an horrific injury. Sane has suffered a career-threatening injury and is a player who relies heavily on pace.

Well he's done very well whilst he's been here, and been an important contributor for our successes. Maybe even he can help us out through the remainder of this season, at the very least as squad depth.

Can't keep them all. Eventually someone will want to leave. Every top club has somebody eventually when you get enough high quality players over a period. Ronaldo at United, Hazard/De Bruyne at Chelsea, Sterling at Liverpool, Henry at Arsenal, Kroos at Bayern, Eto'o/Touré/Neymar at Barcelona, Kaká at AC Milan, Zidane at Juventus, Robben at Real Madrid etc..

I'm grateful. Hopefully we do better with Sané treatment wise than what Liverpool did with Sterling.

Not setting the bar very high! Short of all of us forming an orderly queue to take a dump in his kid’s pram, we could hardly do worse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.