Micah Richards the pundit

I heard it as... if Foden was going on loan it would have to be the right loan, not in a team chasing shadows etc, and that he's learning lots here... ergo there isn't likely to be a right loan for him. Not sure why people are keen to jump on Micah for it.

Also, great to see Micah on the telly. Looks like he's genuinely enjoying himself and comes across really well.

To be fair that was the best overall commentary we’ve witnessed from Sly for a long time. I could even tolerate Jamie and Graham. More from Micah please.

Rob Hawthorne pisses all over Martin Tyler too. You know, commentate on the actual game without an agenda.

Micah comes across as calm and really likeable.

well said and Micah is doing a top job. I loved the way Souness was getting frustrated when Micah couldn’t stop praising City and Foden in particular.

I must admit I really like Souness and he made a very good point how his biggest improvement came at Anfield training with top class players.

In fairness to him he said he had the world at his feet, right attitude but still had it all to do, which I think is pretty fair.

You seem to have a real problem with Richards?
I thought he was a great pundit.

No got a - real problem "at all with Richards.

I have a issue with anyone who thinks Foden will go on loan . Because it means their understanding of the situation is flawed.
I would react the same to any of the Sky or BT pundits who toe the producers line and tout the loan narrative.
I have more of a problem with Posters who might agree that Foden should go out on loan., you don't do you?

I must admit I really like Souness and he made a very good point how his biggest improvement came at Anfield training with top class players.

In fairness to him he said he had the world at his feet, right attitude but still had it all to do, which I think is pretty fair.

I like Souness too mate and he always seems to be fair about City. I am referring to Souness looking a bit frustrated and he kept looking down at his notes before he thought he would start contributing, but Micah was far from finished. When Souness joined the conversation he made a useful contribution as usual.

No got a - real problem "at all with Richards.

I have a issue with anyone who thinks Foden will go on loan . Because it means their understanding of the situation is flawed.
I would react the same to any of the Sky or BT pundits who toe the producers line and tout the loan narrative.
I have more of a problem with Posters who might agree that Foden should go out on loan., you don't do you?
They discussed Fodens future, when Silva goes, including what if we bring in a replacement, the option of a loan was mentioned and compared to Mount, then more or less dismissed as they agreed he would learn more staying. I have no problem with that at all. After all it's often discusssed in here too as you say some posters have supported the idea. so it's understandable fans of other clubs and pundits do too.

Last edited:
Micah is a giddy fecker.....jack the lad.

To be taken seriously,& to be valuable as a pro City pundit, he must be more analytical, more tactically aware & calmer in his delivery.

Less is more and he could improve with training & experience.....I hope so !!

I like Souness too mate and he always seems to be fair about City. I am referring to Souness looking a bit frustrated and he kept looking down at his notes before he thought he would start contributing, but Micah was far from finished. When Souness joined the conversation he made a useful contribution as usual.

Yeah mate I sort of new you would be on the same page with Souness. Thought he spoke well about needing to be educated on matters as a 60 year old bloke etc. Very honest appraisal.

He's doing a cracking job of talking up City and speaking out on big issues, exactly the sort of person we need on TV.

He puts a smile on my face just seeing him on TV because he looks made up to be on there.

He's been on Sky and BBC a few times now and he's been brilliant every time, keep it up Micah!

I still buzz off his interview with the BBC after that goal against villa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.