Micah Richards the pundit

Great right up to the point someone in his ear said talk about Foden going out on loan.

He knows it won't happen but still did as he was told.

It had producer all over it. Wants to get a regular gig so did as he was told. It made him look totally clueless though. Or maybe he is just that clueless he think it might actually occur.

You seem to have a real problem with Richards?
I thought he was a great pundit.

He is and its really refreshing to see a pro City face on our screens but why would he talk about Foden going on loan like that when he of all people, an ex player, someone close to the club know full well it isn't ever happening? Why not say sorry but he isn't going anywhere like Pep did post match?

Happy the lad is building a career in the media but if he wants to take the Sky £££ he can take a bit of flak that will come when he spouts the Sky agenda and lines that we all know are frankly fucking bollocks.

He is and its really refreshing to see a pro City face on our screens but why would he talk about Foden going on loan like that when he of all people, an ex player, someone close to the club know full well it isn't ever happening? Why not say sorry but he isn't going anywhere like Pep did post match?

Happy the lad is building a career in the media but if he wants to take the Sky £££ he can take a bit of flak that will come when he spouts the Sky agenda and lines that we all know are frankly fucking bollocks.

I thought his personality came across very well but I agree he is clearly poorly informed if he thinks there is a chance Foden will go out on loan next year.

However I think it is more likely Micahs not fully versed on the likelihood of that happening than him spreading a false narrative for Sky to have a dig at the club. More likely he said something under pressure and then ran with it.

I like him bit sometimes like it panders abit to the sky media. Dont agree with some of his views about Foden personally think Foden is better of staying at City learning from the best manager in the world and some of the best players in the world. Dont see the benefit of going out on load and playing and training at a lower level.
On the whole Micah is ok, plus it's nice to see an ex City player as a pubdit

I thought his personality came across very well but I agree he is clearly poorly informed if he thinks there is a chance Foden will go out on loan next year.

However I think it is more likely Micahs not fully versed on the likelihood of that happening than him spreading a false narrative for Sky to have a dig at the club. More likely he said something under pressure and then ran with it.

There's more chance of Joe Hart winning golden gloves this season than Foden going on loan next.

A little bit too Kriss Akabussi for a miserable twat like me, but probably the only regular pundit, who fans of others clubs, associate solely with us.
I knew he'd get stick after suggesting that Foden might benefit from a loan spell, but equally I've heard many blues give the same opinion.

He's doing a cracking job of talking up City and speaking out on big issues, exactly the sort of person we need on TV.

He puts a smile on my face just seeing him on TV because he looks made up to be on there.

He's been on Sky and BBC a few times now and he's been brilliant every time, keep it up Micah!

well said and Micah is doing a top job. I loved the way Souness was getting frustrated when Micah couldn’t stop praising City and Foden in particular.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.