TV Series

The Order season one was let’s say intriguing in a buffy vampire type way and kept you watching! season 2 is out now and it’s looking pretty shit after 15mins.

Just watched the first episode.

Can't get my nut round Marlo Stanfield being anyone but Marlo Stanfield.

And Lance Reddick being Cedric Daniels, and that's certainly not a slur on their acting ability, just a testament to what utterly brilliant characters they played, and how well they played them, brilliant casting.
Funny because Jamie Hector still has that real cold-blooded, ruthless demeanour and aura at times even being on the other side of the fence, that's what I want to see in a 007.

And Lance Reddick being Cedric Daniels, and that's certainly not a slur on their acting ability, just a testament to what utterly brilliant characters they played, and how well they played them, brilliant casting.
Funny because Jamie Hector still has that real cold-blooded, ruthless demeanour and aura at times even being on the other side of the fence, that's what I want to see in a 007.

Ruthless demeanours all over the gaff in the wire.

Chris and Snoop being the best examples imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.