TV Series

Thanks for posting this, I cannot wait. Not going to rush into it though, definitely need to re watch 1 and 2 again as so complicated at time.

Just started watching this last week after my friend had been at me to watch it for ages.
Seen the first six episodes now and definitely recommended, really need to concentrate. Actually sat down and drew a very basic diagram showing the timelines for my other half since she was constantly asking me what was happening.

Just started watching this last week after my friend had been at me to watch it for ages.
Seen the first six episodes now and definitely recommended, really need to concentrate. Actually sat down and drew a very basic diagram showing the timelines for my other half since she was constantly asking me what was happening.
There are family trees / timeline diagrams that are useful online. Gets really complicated at times but generally you work out who everyone is at different timelines. Probably in my top 5 series of all time. The music/atmosphere is just perfect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.