TV Series

Chernobyl was good
Devs was decent, up itself, but decent
True Detective 3 back towards series 1 quality

looking for something british and low key and quite funny - Ladhood (BBC)

I'd sooner attack my eyes with a mouldy scalpel than watch that shit again.
Season 1 started with a good premise but then went utter shit. It's been a long time since I've seen such an irritating group of actors in one single show but this is it.

You're not a fan then bud :)

Even though I /liked' your post, that was because you found something of interest to watch.

So, in defence of Daz, it does lose its way.

For me, I expected it to kick on after a certain stage and you could almost feel the writers filling space as they don't know where to take the series!

Chernobyl was good
Devs was decent, up itself, but decent
True Detective 3 back towards series 1 quality

looking for something british and low key and quite funny - Ladhood (BBC)
I quite liked The Windsors on Channel 4. A bit childish at times and some episodes stank, but the girls playing Beatrice and Eugenie crack me up every time.

Chernobyl was excellent.

For me, I expected it to kick on after a certain stage and you could almost feel the writers filling space as they don't know where to take the series!

Yes I agree. I did actually stick with it hoping it would get better but, after the big reveal by the kid at the end of season 1, that was me done with it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.