TV Series

Not new but just finished watching Narcos, bloody evil nutter that Pablo Escobar, became too greedy that was his downfall. 7th richest man in the world worth 30 billion.
3rd series was about the Cali cartel , maybe not as bad as Escobar but still deranged.
Now watching a series about another lovely man El Chapo.

Not new but just finished watching Narcos, bloody evil nutter that Pablo Escobar, became too greedy that was his downfall. 7th richest man in the world worth 30 billion.
3rd series was about the Cali cartel , maybe not as bad as Escobar but still deranged.
I enjoyed Narcos, there's also Narcos Mexico if you've not caught it yet. El Chapo is decent too, you're on a good run.

There's also two series so far of Narcos: Mexico. By the end of the second season El Chapo is rising to the top but not there yet.

Edit: nw42 beat me to it...

Watched them all. Loved 'em.

2 episodes in to Gangs of London don’t what to make of it think the casting is a lot to be desired Sean Wallace(Joe Cole) piss poor actor just doesn’t pull it off for me! As for Elliot Finch(Sope Dirisu) is a quality actor that when the show comes alive for me when he is on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.