TV Series

I wouldnt say utter fucking shite, I think that should be reserved for things like Eastenders and Coronation St

It's all about the context. Considering it's budget and the cast, Taboo is fucking awful. Worst thing I have ever seen Tom Hardy in.
I was late to the Tom Hardy bandwagon. Whilst Girlbob was having happy dreams about him I had no clue who he was. Then I watched a few of his films and the tv stuff he did, and I was suitably impressed. He is a fine actor, and I started watching Taboo on the strength of his name. What a fucking letdown.

It's all about the context. Considering it's budget and the cast, Taboo is fucking awful. Worst thing I have ever seen Tom Hardy in.
I was late to the Tom Hardy bandwagon. Whilst Girlbob was having happy dreams about him I had no clue who he was. Then I watched a few of his films and the tv stuff he did, and I was suitably impressed. He is a fine actor, and I started watching Taboo on the strength of his name. What a fucking letdown.

Its not terrible, its just not quite delivered as it should. If you are talking over hyped shit and Tom Hardy, The Revenant, for all the fapping over that, I thought it was a bang fucking average.

Ok i have now seen at least 7 lads say quarry is good, i'm downloading s01e01 now. I would promise death to all those you hold dear but i need to keep my neck wound in a bit after calling a western film good and everyone hating it (uncultured cunts you are) :-D

My next crowing about something needs to be spot on or my membership to the film thread will be revoked i dare say.

Ok i have now seen at least 7 lads say quarry is good, i'm downloading s01e01 now. I would promise death to all those you hold dear but i need to keep my neck wound in a bit after calling a western film good and everyone hating it (uncultured cunts you are) :-D

My next crowing about something needs to be spot on or my membership to the film thread will be revoked i dare say.

Being a provider of films doesn't make you roger ebert, mate....

"John travolta was epic" in that western..... I'm out (:

Is that Jane got a gun you are on about? you and Stony were fapping over it? It was just a shit shoot em up.

Quarry though, very gritty, and it grabs you straight away by his uber sexy wife getting her kit off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.