Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the reported £25m fee is for real, we need to give ourselves a serious slap. That’s an insult

That cannot be right, surely? I know that the economy is shot to pieces but that is just derisory. Has Pep made a mistake by announcing to the world that Sane has asked to leave the club? This gives Bayern the motive and opportunity to lowball us on a astronomical scale. If we accept anything lower than 50 million I think we will be a laughing stock.

Not many others though. Also Neuers acclaim came mostly after their world cup win, something the current German crop of players look a long way of acheiving.
Eh? Not many German players who have played for Bayern have received global recognition? Thomas Müller, Bastien Schweinsteiger, Gerd Müller, Franz Beckenbauer, Sepp Maier, Karl Heinz Rummenigge, Oliver Kahn...

Eh? Not many German players who have played for Bayern have received global recognition? Thomas Müller, Bastien Schweinsteiger, Gerd Müller, Franz Beckenbauer, Sepp Maier, Karl Heinz Rummenigge, Oliver Kahn...
Id argue that most of those were globally recognised due their international careers, not their Bayern club careers.

I think 40 million now is about as good as we can expect.
Probably.....let’s hope we arrange a decent sell on fee just in case a) he really tears it up and Bayern cant match his ambitions, or b) he sulks & high tails it to Madrid after pocketing a nice signing on fee & decent wages for a few seasons, he’s young & good enough for any eventuality so the club can potentially cash in there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.