Chelsea (a) post-match thread

Last year Gundo, Marhez and Rodri (wasn't at the club) didn't play the majority of games. I think that's been the key to City not being as good.

Even last year when the team was great, when pep went Fern and Gundo in the midfield 3, it just wasn't the same.

How long ago does kompanys winner against Leicester feel tonight! :-(

its been an incredible few years blues.

time to rebuild, nothing else will do now.

We are carrying to many old & average players & we all know it.

looking forward to taking our trophy back once we take the fa cup & champs league this year.

2020 Can do one :-)

Poor night but had a feeling it would be with the FA Cup & Champions League being priority.

Defence was utter shocking we need a LB 2 CBs and a back up RB urgently or we'll struggle again.

Otamendi -- been a good servant but it's time to go.

Fernandinho -- love the guy but not at CB

Stones -- well what can I say?

Garcia -- 2 young but I'd probably prefer him atm to Stones / Otamendi

Mendy -- finding it tough he or Zinchenko need replacing with a real LB

Cancelo -- Well he's not really done much.

Anyway in Pep I trust I'm off to sleep bring on Sunday......The treble is on.

That game was a microcosm of our league form this season.

Pep gets almost everything right almost all the time, but playing Fernandinho as centre back weakens us in two positions; defensive midfield and centre back. We need to stop fucking about and pay whatever it takes to finally, finally get a proper central defensive partner for Laporte. No kids, no gambles, no bargains, just fucking sort the position out.

And sign Sancho. Job done for next season.

If we don't then it'll be more scouse wankfests and another disappointing embarrassing league campaign.

Think it’s apt they won it without playing because we got beat. Sums up the season. They’re a good side but we’re way off.

A bad night for the rags in their ongoing dick measuring contest and fight for CL place but that’s small consolation.

EbYo9AQX0AI7JMl

Not sure who made bigger mistake tonight , Sterling or Mendy !

Mendy gave Chelsea their best chance, while Raheem wasted our best chance.
Fuck, I never seen that, obviously Sterling never squared it, selfish git

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.