Chelsea (a) post-match thread

Pretty poor all round, if ever a game highlighted where we are weak that was it.

Of those that started only 6 have really nailed a spot going into the champions league/next season:
----------------Ederson
Walker----_____----Laporte----_____
-----------------_____
--------De Bruyne----_____
Mahrez--------_____-----Sterling

Granted Sterling wasn't great tonight.

Bernardo or Foden could fill that spot next to De Bruyne but not sure who and Aguero probably starts up top.

We've got work to do defensively though.

Last edited:
After a shit performance like that why were some City players having a laugh and joke with Chelsea players afterwards???

Fucking joke.

I fucking hate

Scousers
Football
BT
SKY
UEFA
Fa
PL
Scousers
f87da6183403c9954ed91f6586a93d34.jpg

Lost far too many games.

Toothless tonight. Plenty of ball, but zero balls.

Literally giving goals away.

Had the misfortune of looking at half time. Same cünts having a meltdown. They really don't deserve this team, this manager, our owners. Spoilt twats.
I popped in as well. It's such a consistently strange thread. Full of posters you never see on any other threads. Why do they even bother?

Thought it was going through the motions, motivation is a big thing and on a hot sticky night would you be arsed knowing half the teams dippers have left will do a crystal palace and roll over.
Half empty some people, half full me, but it's an age thing

I find it ridiculous after all the money we have spent on defenders we still need a top class LB and a world class CB. The money spent on Cancelo looks worse every day, Stones is a sick note these days and Mendy just hasn’t been the same player since his injuries.

Need to nail the summer transfer window or I can see that lot running away with the title again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.