Kalidou Koulibaly

Liverpool are trying to get Van Dijk to sign a new five-year-deal worth £250k a week and he's 29 next week too.

I doubt many City fans would be arguing the toss if we could sign him for £120m.
We'll see, maybe we can get the price down a bit because of COVID's effect on the economy and the fact he's approaching 30. I've liked what I've seen of him(Koulibaly) anyway. Plus I keep forgetting about Garcia, although I'm not sure he will stay.

Oh I'm not really bothered about the fee, I was just wondering if there was anyone younger who could give us a Vinny like stay at the club. With the nice bonus of being able to say we got better value than Liverpool because they'd hate that.

I was just reading about De Ligt earlier though, seems he's not had a great season even at Juventus. Can't imagine how he'd have coped being thrown into to the pressures of a City team in the PL.
Don’t forget we signed Fernandinho at a similar age, it all depends on the player for longevity

We'll see, maybe we can get the price down a bit because of COVID's effect on the economy and the fact he's approaching 30. I've liked what I've seen of him(Koulibaly) anyway. Plus I keep forgetting about Garcia although not sure he will stay.

There are less than two weeks between the birthday of Koulibaly and Van Dijk.

Let's not forget either, Pep was desperate to sign a 31-year-old Bonnuci 18 months ago.

Garcia is staying.

Only slight issue is his age, but other than that would be a great signing for the club. Actually think it could happen too.

I think it says a lot about the player's talent that there's pretty much no questioning on here of whether or not he'll fit in and be ready for the Premier League.

We could be linked with prime Pele and there'd be serious doubts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.