Kalidou Koulibaly

Not sure he’s the best on the ball or a pep type player , could end up like Mangala
You must never have watched him or basing you knowledge on him solely on fifa. He's an excellent ball playing CB. Great with both his feet, his passes are on probably on Van Dijk's level and he can do that with both feet

Dream CB signing. World Class.

Physical, has pace, aggressive, great on the ball. Also a French speaking partner for Laporte. Yes, he’s 29 in a month but doesn’t really matter much given he’s one of the best in the world.

Yep, class act. Laporte and Koulibaly would be a great partnership. Not getting my hopes up yet, but come on Txiki.

You must never have watched him or basing you knowledge on him solely on fifa. He's an excellent ball playing CB. Great with both his feet, his passes are on probably on Van Dijk's level and he can do that with both feet

football is a matter of opinions mate , I’d love us to get him and He be on Van dijks level , I just think the Italian league is a lot more of a slow paced league than the prem . He doesn’t get pressured when on the ball in that league , look at pogba at juventus ,hasn’t exactly done great and struggled with the fast pace . With his Age and price I’d rather we get someone else like Upemecano at Leipzig, who is a lot younger and would be cheaper.

Koulibaly is 29 in June, this is the last Game he played, in early February.

Sané needed a year to adapt
Bernardo needed a year to adapt
Mahrez needed a year to adapt
Cancelo needed a year to adapt

Koulibaly is 29 in June, this is the last Game he played, in early February.

Sané needed a year to adapt
Bernardo needed a year to adapt
Mahrez needed a year to adapt
Cancelo needed a year to adapt

Vinny needed over 12 month,Sergio needed 12 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.