Who can replace Leroy Sane?

I keep on seeing Dwight McNeil linked with us by a few different sources.

I think he's an effective player for Burnley every time I watch them but I honestly couldn't tell you what his standout attributes are. He's not really fast, he rarely beats his man one on one with quick feet and he's not been a goal threat. I guess he's got a decent cross but we've only usually got half a player in the box. Like I said, he has caught the eye quite a few times for Burnley. I just couldn't really tell you why.

Looks, to me, like a less impressive version of Mikel Oyarzabal in terms of natural skillset but I guess he'd be cheaper.

I keep on seeing Dwight McNeil linked with us by a few different sources.

I think he's an effective player for Burnley every time I watch them but I honestly couldn't tell you what his standout attributes are. He's not really fast, he rarely beats his man one on one with quick feet and he's not been a goal threat. I guess he's got a decent cross but we've only usually got half a player in the box. Like I said, he has caught the eye quite a few times for Burnley. I just couldn't really tell you why.

Looks, to me, like a less impressive version of Mikel Oyarzabal in terms of natural skillset but I guess he'd be cheaper.
He's very similar in terms of style and skill set to Sane, he just doesn't have Sane's blistering pace but no one does. I've mentioned him a few times and got no head bitten off because he's not a big or fashionable name.

He's very similar in terms of style and skill set to Sane, he just doesn't have Sane's blistering pace but no one does. I've mentioned him a few times and got no head bitten off because he's not a big or fashionable name.

I agree. If he was Spanish and he a more fashionable name people would want us to buy him

we seem so reliant on ready made 60m signings. We don’t seem to go after players with potential and then turn them into world class players. Ie Zabaleta or Robertson at Liverpool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.