Who can replace Leroy Sane?

Out of left field but didn't Pep talk very highly of Nathan Redmond a couple of years back? Just came to mind after watching him this afternoon.

Aubameyang as a temporary replacement would fit well. Got the pace we need and the ability to play upfront and on the left. Him for 2/3 seasons whilst we work on finding a true replacement makes sense

Out of left field but didn't Pep talk very highly of Nathan Redmond a couple of years back? Just came to mind after watching him this afternoon.

That’s getting into the Sinclair/Rodwell summer window territory

Aubameyang as a temporary replacement would fit well. Got the pace we need and the ability to play upfront and on the left. Him for 2/3 seasons whilst we work on finding a true replacement makes sense

Hopefully a pathway for Braff

Willian, out of contract. Whether he’d be up for it I’m unsure. Big wages I’m sure too but a quartet of Willian, Mahrez, Sterling and Braaf and then Jesus, Bernardo, Phil to fill in if needed would be enough

Replacing Sane with Willian is to much of a downgrade.
Depending on how much we have (money wise) I’d be happier with losing Sane getting Willian and going mega on a centre back. I’d also like the idea of not blocking the young lad Braaf. Without throwing him in at the deep end. He looks as good as Sancho when at the academy IMO, I am a swinging pendulum however and will probably change my mind 17 times by July 1st!

i remember that was the quote from those maggots `who needs Sterling weve got Ibe` to be fair Ibe is quite good but only as a winger it is all about opportunity and he did not get one from Klopp
Not terrible I agree but the tripe coming out of John Aldridge’s mouth after we signed Sterling was laughable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.