Wayne Bridge

He comes across as a nice guy but he wasn't mentally or physically tough enough for us and where we wanted to be. I was amazed he did so well in that SAS tv programme , if he had shown that mettle in his football career he would have had more success

Wayne Bridge was rubbish defensively and no threat at all going forward. The phrase stealing a career comes to mind when I think of him. Up there with Mcmanaman and other useless tossers who used the club for a payday, they weren't the only ones but at least most of the others sometimes looked like they were trying.

Admitting on Crouch's show he used to go snowboarding all day after training, got himself injured so faked an injury in training to cover it up.

Lazy, money grabbing twat.
Ha!!! A coworker of mine knew a guy that did similar. They were postmen. His acquaintance had his wife drive him to work and "fell walking up steps" to get to work. He had injured himself the day prior.

The scammy fuck got paid time off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.