Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong thread I know, but what happened to the Relaxtaion of FFP thread featuring endless pages of dipper biased support and justification for UEFA cabal members from our resident dipper expert Gregory Peccary or whatever his name is ?

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season, for what that's worth.

Cheers, mate. Back at you.

You’re right about your fans not being anything like those on the dark side of the city. That is something you can be immensely proud of. Like us a few years back, constantly derided by the verminous, rag-loving media because they were (and I must stress ‘were’) our more successful neighbours. That nasty bastard, the Pisscan, gave us both barrels at every opportunity, whilst we retained our dignity by not responding in kind. Believe me, the hatred that spewed from the Glaswegian despot’s mouth towards us bordered on libel.
Klopp doesn’t seem as hostile towards you as the drunken bully was to us, but you’ve probably got it worse because of the dippers’ feral following - essentially you’ve got thousands and thousands of vile, uncouth bastards like the Pisscan to contend with.

I don’t envy you.

just love this from rawk;

I wonder about our own Guy Fawkes from the other night and wonder with him
being young and not from the city if he also was trying too hard and thought he was being a 'top red' by aiming at the blue on the Liver Building when all he was being was an idiot without any understanding of our culture?

being young and not from the city if he also was trying too hard and thought he was being a 'top red' by aiming at the blue on the Liver Building when all he was being was an idiot without any understanding of our culture?

A scouser goes at building with a crow bar to open a window or door to break in and not a fire work. I can understand the cultural differences.

What culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.