Micah Richards the pundit

In defence of Micah I just listened to the rest is football podcast with Shearer, Lineker and Micah. One of the questions was if you could have an extra goal in any game you played in which would it be. Both Lineker and Shearer (understandably) said an extra goal in two different drawn semis v Germany, Micah said an extra in the 6-1 to make it 7-1 - good lad!

I kind of agree with you here, however it would be boring if all the pundits were articulate and intelligent like Nedum. It’s a sporting entertainment business and the men and women who talk in the media about it should reflect that spectrum. Also, city are becoming more and more relevant in that conversation (I am convinced we are witnessing the rise of a Mega-club; I have just come back from the states and many Americans are watching us and choosing us as their “soccer” team) so networks and other media-outlets are looking for ex-blues. I suppose he is fortunate, but you make your luck so kudos to the guy.
Imagine Nedum and Izzy Christianson on the same TV chanel thats more knowledge than all of Sky, BT, Talk shite bbc put together :-)

Awful on MOTD2 last night,he's getting worse.......he just talks shite and comes across as a fool.

Apparently he had to watch the VVD sending off '50 times' to reach the decision that the ref just about got it correct,i mean.....wtf?

Nice enough lad,terrible pundit.
I think it is more that he is about 75% complete on Skyification.

That is, their 25-point plan to convert any ex-player in to a pundit that will heavily favour the PL cash cow clubs in their analysis.

I’ve always liked Micah Richards - even when he was at the point he thought he was a real ‘Billy Big Bollocks’ when playing regularly for us and getting into the England team.
I’ve always thought he was City through and through and there’s never been anything snide about him - he is what he is.
And he’s more than a pundit now - he‘s a household name and It’s his personality and rather than his knowledge that endears him to people.
Keep up the good work Micah and keep being yourself.

Last edited:
Awful on MOTD2 last night,he's getting worse.......he just talks shite and comes across as a fool.

Apparently he had to watch the VVD sending off '50 times' to reach the decision that the ref just about got it correct,i mean.....wtf?

Nice enough lad,terrible pundit.
I kinda of get it. If VVD was further behind Isak then I think it's an absolute clear-cut red but I thought they were more or less side by side. Don't get me wrong, I think it's more a red than not one but I get what he's saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.