Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to win this one to set a marker for neo season. Plus it will set us nicely for next season with our battle with the Livarpool scum.

Let's get some old fire engines and for them with some special infra red paint,. So that should any Livarpool scrum try to break into the Etithad complex, they would get a good soaking. This would then stay on the skin for 6 months on the skin. This making it easy for the Merseyside Police with the help of GMP go and pick them up. Then go and lock them up in Strangeways prison.

Noticed last week Palace played at Palace with no Guiata no Milojevic (excuse the spelling) and Zaha went off dead after about 5 mins. I note they are all playing tonight.Seem to think Palace did similar at anfield last season. Teams used to do this against united, I remember Mick McCarthy resting 10 players for wolves at the swamp a few years ago. Doesn’t feel right

Eddie
Walker
Ferdy or garcia
Laporte
Chenko
Rodri
Kev
Silva
Foden
Sterling
Jesus

Jsut win it

Last edited:
Noticed last week Palace played at Palace with no Guiata no Milojevic (excuse the spelling) and Zaha went off dead after about 5 mins. I note they are all playing tonight.Seem to think Palace did similar at anfield last season. Teams used to do this against united, I remember Mick McCarthy resting 10 players for wolves at the swamp a few years ago. Doesn’t feel right

I’m not sure Burnley came to us with their full strength either tbf.

Sure I saw some pool folk point that out. Arsenal also let out a lot of starters against us first day back

I can’t seem Jesus getting much change out of Van Dijk so it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if we went with no recognised striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.