Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought same mate, sticks in throat but fortunately it was never going to change destiny of the title.
It wasn’t mate but it nearly did last season. Mind you keepers were dropping balls into their own nets v dippers for fin last season, place, spurs, Everton

Play the fittest/strongest team and we can rest players for Southampton , shame its behind closed doors the Dippers shit themselves last season , never seen so many "quality" players kick the ball into touch for the first half hour. The sterile atmosphere will suit our game , we are far superior technically , Sir Jordan will have to be replaced at half time with twisted blood
We will have to beware of their Wimbledon tactics , 60 yard hoofs over our back four every few minutes , but the great thing about the Dippers is they dont have a plan B , so Pep knows exactly how Klippety will play.

------------------------Ederson-----------------------

Walker-------Otamendi----------Laporte-------Mendy

--------------------------Rodri---------------------------

-------------KDB--------------------Foden--------------

Bernie-----------------Jesus---------------------Sterling

2-0 to City.

Was really looking forward to Sane tearing AA another arsehole again, he is shit scared of Sane. Bit of a shame that he hasn't been given much game time, Sterling generally doesn't get much out of them.

I think Gundo was, maybe with KDB, our MOTM against Newcastle and i thought that double pivot they created suited our play a lot. I'd go with that again, maybe swap Dave for Foden so we have more legs and Bernardo for Mahrez for the same reason.

Was really looking forward to Sane tearing AA another arsehole again, he is shit scared of Sane. Bit of a shame that he hasn't been given much game time, Sterling generally doesn't get much out of them.
Yeah, he is the only one who consistently has great games vs Liverpool. Doubt he'll start though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.