Premier League Games 30th June & 1/2 July

brighton ? playing brighton ? come on please do me a favour ? its the type of game united get the media to hype up the team and players to make them look good. when in fact the season is really over and united fighting for a 4th or 5th place that is the gap right there

Doesn’t change the fact they’ve improved plenty. If Pogba can be arsed him, Fernandes and the 3 up top will cause anyone problems. They have decent fullbacks and a steady centre half in Slabhead. They aren’t that far off being a good side again for the first time in a good few years. We can’t be complacent and need a much better transfer window than last summer.

brighton ? playing brighton ? come on please do me a favour ? its the type of game united get the media to hype up the team and players to make them look good. when in fact the season is really over and united fighting for a 4th or 5th place that is the gap right there
Yes it was only Brighton, yes it was an easy victory. My original post was on a well worked goal for a cracking 3rd goal from Fernandes. I then said he'll become world class(IMO) and I have to explain. Open your eyes lads, rags are improving, no doubt about it, and Fernandes has greatly improved(and will help further improve) them this far...

well they will get around 63 points.
Ole is NOT s topp manager .
They are getting better but are miles miles from beeing a top site.

Doesn’t change the fact they’ve improved plenty. If Pogba can be arsed him, Fernandes and the 3 up top will cause anyone problems. They have decent fullbacks and a steady centre half in Slabhead. They aren’t that far off being a good side again for the first time in a good few years. We can’t be complacent and need a much better transfer window than last summer.
I think the rags need to be worrying about chelsea and wolves, we're not on their radar.

Cantona got them a title, they are still well short of that.
He did. And United aren't as far from the title as many want to believe. They are like a dark horse sneaking up the rails. Definitely improving. Time will tell how far from another title but stability is key. They are starting to look stronger now than anytime since owd whiskey nose retired. Season after next and they could be close to us and dippers for the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.