Premier League Games 30th June & 1/2 July

He did. And United aren't as far from the title as many want to believe. They are like a dark horse sneaking up the rails. Definitely improving. Time will tell how far from another title but stability is key. They are starting to look stronger now than anytime since owd whiskey nose retired. Season after next and they could be close to us and dippers for the title.

They are improving agreed, but they are nowhere near a 90 points a season team which looks like the minimum to win the league in the next couple of seasons. They need at least 3 or 4 top class signing's.

They are improving agreed, but they are nowhere near a 90 points a season team which looks like the minimum to win the league in the next couple of seasons. They need at least 3 or 4 top class signing's.
I agree, and time will tell as to how far away from the title they are. OGL has took some shit and how we've laughed at their demise. But rags are improving. 3 or 4 top class signings and they'll soon be in the title mix. Season after next if they make those signings IMO.

I agree, and time will tell as to how far away from the title they are. OGL has took some shit and how we've laughed at their demise. But rags are improving. 3 or 4 top class signings and they'll soon be in the title mix. Season after next if they make those signings IMO.

No guarantee they will make the right signing's, a lot depends on qualification for next seasons CL, without that income I don't see them spending what's needed tbh.

No guarantee they will make the right signing's, a lot depends on qualification for next seasons CL, without that income I don't see them spending what's needed tbh.
I can't disagree Murph. A lot depends on us getting CL qualification with the ban looming. Let's hope they sign a few duffers and we don't get screwed over.

Wednesday

Arsenal v Norwich BT

Bournemouth v Newcastle Sky/sky one/pick

Everton v Leicester Sky

West Ham v Chelsea Sky

Yes it was only Brighton, yes it was an easy victory. My original post was on a well worked goal for a cracking 3rd goal from Fernandes. I then said he'll become world class(IMO) and I have to explain. Open your eyes lads, rags are improving, no doubt about it, and Fernandes has greatly improved(and will help further improve) them this far...

and like i said 4th or 5th place ?? and many many saying city have had a poor season hahaha

Doesn’t change the fact they’ve improved plenty. If Pogba can be arsed him, Fernandes and the 3 up top will cause anyone problems. They have decent fullbacks and a steady centre half in Slabhead. They aren’t that far off being a good side again for the first time in a good few years. We can’t be complacent and need a much better transfer window than last summer.

but this is united the media will over hype them at wins like this ? its winning 10 to 15 games in a row and winning silverware that counts not looking good at brighton

Uniteds 2nd goal was offside, it appears VAR doesn't care for giving offsides to united so the goal stood.

In an unbelievable twist of fate and circumstance, its emerged that the technology doesn't work when a team plays in red.

Honest.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.