UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be right but I just can't see that the PL would want this battle now. Imagine, City get a points deduction for breaching FFP eight years ago while LFC get off scot free for the criminal hacking of a rival's computer systems. Why would Masters open this can of worms just a few months into his job when he is facing the sport's biggest ever financial crisis?

Yep. If the PL want to be c*nts about it and try to retrospectively punish us for stuff going back before PL FFP even existed, then I’m sure City can be even bigger c*nts, starting with (but not limited to) reporting Liverpool FC to the police for the illegal hacking of our scouting system and releasing a statement saying we had no choice because the Premier League weren’t interested and would sooner sweep any dodgy shit surrounding that club under the carpet.

Lol but this is their battle? UEFA were happy to leak our suspension, over half a year before that verdict was delivered, on the same day we won the domestic treble. Why the fuck would City accommodate this request from UEFA? It boggles my mind how we keep bending over for these ****s, even though we have their card marked! Crazy.

Calm down @Bluephil8 - who said that City are accommodating this request? The Daily Fail - need I say any more??

Yep. If the PL want to be c*nts about it and try to retrospectively punish us for stuff going back before PL FFP even existed, then I’m sure City can be even bigger c*nts, starting with (but not limited to) reporting Liverpool FC to the police for the illegal hacking of our scouting system and releasing a statement saying we had no choice because the Premier League weren’t interested and would sooner sweep any dodgy shit surrounding that club under the carpet.
I am sure we have plenty of dirt to throw if we need to. We need as much leverage as we can get in this battle. I suspect that's the main reason why we have kept our powder dry up to this crucial point in our history. Let's hope we have a nuclear deterrent up our sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.