Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following on from what "the gordons" (give it to & moustache) were saying about being offended...it does seem as if many on here are offended by the tiniest thing, especially if it is to do with anything/one wearing red.
From reading the posts I was taken back to the season where I actually worked as a steward at The (old) Den where they used to take great pride in singing "No one likes us we don't care". There does appear to be that sort of feeling here...except you do care.
I know there is the jealousy of the source of your money and I have commented previously that I see no issue with that as it has been for the greater good, the club and the community as a whole. That said from my recollection it wasn't too long ago that City were everywhere in the press and were quite rightly being lauded for the quality of their play. So I don't see the bullshit and bluster that is coming out from the media now, any different from what came out a few years back. Yes there is the 30yr thing, but then there was a 30+yr thing when City won it.
Its the usual stuff with the media anyway...anything done now has to be bigger and better than anything that has gone before.
I don't think you could say that this years performances were better than some of City's over the last couple of years or, it pains me to say, some of the rags, or Arsenal at their peak
So whilst disagreeing with many posters...I would agree that LiVARpool haven't been that good this season. I actually think we played better last season.
Lets just hope its a good one tonight.

Following on from what "the gordons" (give it to & moustache) were saying about being offended...it does seem as if many on here are offended by the tiniest thing, especially if it is to do with anything/one wearing red.
From reading the posts I was taken back to the season where I actually worked as a steward at The (old) Den where they used to take great pride in singing "No one likes us we don't care". There does appear to be that sort of feeling here...except you do care.
I know there is the jealousy of the source of your money and I have commented previously that I see no issue with that as it has been for the greater good, the club and the community as a whole. That said from my recollection it wasn't too long ago that City were everywhere in the press and were quite rightly being lauded for the quality of their play. So I don't see the bullshit and bluster that is coming out from the media now, any different from what came out a few years back. Yes there is the 30yr thing, but then there was a 30+yr thing when City won it.
Its the usual stuff with the media anyway...anything done now has to be bigger and better than anything that has gone before.
I don't think you could say that this years performances were better than some of City's over the last couple of years or, it pains me to say, some of the rags, or Arsenal at their peak
So whilst disagreeing with many posters...I would agree that LiVARpool haven't been that good this season. I actually think we played better last season.
Most of us don't care......win or lose......still be there

But that's just it, it wasn't even remotely offensive?

It was an opinion that I imagine a few other players / ex-players will share.

Not sure Souness would be a great fan of it, can't imagine the dog wanker being a fan of it either (yes I'm not impressed that I had to use him as a point of reference either).

I happen to think that we should give them a guard of honour purely on the basis that it has been given to us previously (I don't recall Pep and the players shoe-ing(sp?) opposition players away from lining up for us)?

But that's just my opinion and I won't be apologising for it.

P.S. However if social media goes batshit crazy and starts restricting my ability to earn then I may well apologise.......... ;-)
Here's a good one for youhttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&...ARAB&usg=AOvVaw2twU6iQxbrZjpR8c9nQz2g&ampcf=1

And a very merry christmaaaass..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.