Thank You and Good Luck Leroy | Signs for Bayern

Ran his fucking contract down didn't he?

If he signed a new deal, he wouldn't have got the move he wanted. Sane made it clear he wasn't going to renew and it was on the club to sell him and make a profit on him. There's nothing wrong with that. Someone like Milner who ran down his deal under the pretense that he'd likely re-sign is another situation entirely for instance.

The worst thing about this is that he wanted to leave. First time since the takeover that we’ve had a player we really want to keep wanting to leave.

If he signed a new deal, he wouldn't have got the move he wanted. Sane made it clear he wasn't going to renew and it was on the club to sell him and make a profit on him. There's nothing wrong with that. Someone like Milner who ran down his deal under the pretense that he'd likely re-sign is another situation entirely for instance.

He could have done a Coutinho and signed a deal with a clause to leave could he not? Guys a twat and nobody is changing my mind he's lost all my respect (Not that he'll give a shit) anyway.

He started to leave when he was left out of the Hun world cup squad probably realising that they like to pick home based players.

His injury was unfortunate...it cost us £50m and him a year of his career, but it didn't cost us 5he title.

He wanted to go, he's now gone and Phil & Eric are the future !!

He could have done a Coutinho and signed a deal with a clause to leave could he not? Guys a twat and nobody is changing my mind he's lost all my respect (Not that he'll give a shit) anyway.

Why would he do such a thing? If a player we were after did that we'd be losing our minds over it. He wanted to go to Bayern and that's fair enough. Why would he sign a new deal to increase his value and ultimately prise himself out of the move he wants?

He really has the potential to be world class, wish he stayed with us but I hope we sign a young 20 year old with the same future potential he has

He started to leave when he was left out of the Hun world cup squad probably realising that they like to pick home based players.
Gundo has been picked regularly, so the reason must be elsewhere. Manchester obviously wasn't to his taste in footballing and any other sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.