UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a fair comment that CAS will review UEFA's case to determine that it's within the UEFA process regs, that it has evidence to support the conclusion and that the punishment is fair? After that, it's down to City to counter that evidence.

As you say, the current situation is 'guilty'.

UEFA have found x, City say it is wrong because of y,z and a and even if UEFA are right the sanction is disproportionate.

UEFA say, no it is right because of b, c and d. And UEFA say the sanction is not disproportionate and that CAS have no power to change it anyway.

CAS decide.

CloseGoodAmericanriverotter-size_restricted.gif

I HEARD today by a mate i see when am out shopping ????? again this is just word of mouth

that a 2 part deal has been agreed and both parties are happy ? could city ban been taken away suspended for 2 years and with city having to produce revue details and any future sponsorship deals over a 3 year period, but the uefa fine also handed will be cut in half because city was partly to blame and city admitted to the miss understandings of rules at the times

if that is true then city are still guilty and have cut a deal with the devil

Still don't think they knew the result by then so can see City saying fine. If City lose their focus will be on trying to get everyone to concentrate on this season's CL. It will be the mantra. It was previewed today by Pep.
But following your earlier comments that you would know with a fair degree of certainty after the case how it went - do you not think this plays in to City's apparent confidence?

If the hearing had gone badly and we expected to lose, I couldn't see us being accommodating to UEFA's request to delay the announcement.

But if it had gone well and we were supremely confident we'd been successful, we might be willing to delay the announcement a few days?

I HEARD today by a mate i see when am out shopping ????? again this is just word of mouth

that a 2 part deal has been agreed and both parties are happy ? could city ban been taken away suspended for 2 years and with city having to produce revue details and any future sponsorship deals over a 3 year period, but the uefa fine also handed will be cut in half because city was partly to blame and city admitted to the miss understandings of rules at the times

NO, the club want 100% closure from this crap.

Nothing more, nothing less.

What is his background to be privvy to this kind of info?

UEFA need to give a resolution?

Maybe a mistake from Pep or UEFA have been told they need to resolve this.

Also mentions getting a ‘sentence’. Has a reduced punishment been recommended?

Maybe just reading too much into it.

But following your earlier comments that you would know with a fair degree of certainty after the case how it went - do you not think this plays in to City's apparent confidence?

If the hearing had gone badly and we expected to lose, I couldn't see us being accommodating to UEFA's request to delay the announcement.

But if it had gone well and we were supremely confident we'd been successful, we might be willing to delay the announcement a few days?

If City had thought it had gone badly they would have done everything they could to have settled even post the hearing. So yes, but this release date is a really minor point for City.

Seems similar to what Jose Alvarez Haya (Aguero's mate) was tweeting a week or two ago with the whole suspended ban premise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.