Premier League Games 7/8/9 July

Given how brittle we are on the road, would you bet against Brighton beating us? Particularly as we won't be giving it our all.
I’m considering looking at the odds of them winning to be honest.

Is CL assured now?

I’m considering looking at the odds of them winning to be honest.

Is CL assured now?
Think so. Utd can get to 70 points if they win all their remaining games (we're on 69 at the moment). However, that would mean them beating Leicester. That would then mean that Leicester can only get to 68 points. Basically, Utd and Leicester can't both finish above us. Wolves can only get to 64 points. And Sheffield United can only get to 63.

And all that is assuming we don't win another point. And we finish at home to Norwich!

That Williams is a dirty bastard.
...must be something to do with that position.

What’s bugged me this season more then us being shit is the amount of clubs that’s have bent over for the scousers
Not so much as bent over just not put in the type of performance when we roll up,we are still very much the team to beat in the majority of teams eyes they want that scalp..

Think so. Utd can get to 70 points if they win all their remaining games (we're on 69 at the moment). However, that would mean them beating Leicester. That would then mean that Leicester can only get to 68 points. Basically, Utd and Leicester can't both finish above us. Wolves can only get to 64 points. And Sheffield United can only get to 63.

And all that is assuming we don't win another point. And we finish at home to Norwich!

If it’s done then I’ll happily watch us game manage our remaining games so we can go all out for the cups.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.