United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the paper boy wants Pogba to sign a new contract. This is absolute gold, Pogba the guy who has spent the whole season pretending to be injured to get a move out of there, then covid hits and no team can afford what the rags want for him. Give him a pay rise that’s the type of player you want around the club, like that other guy on big money who plays the piano.

From BBC Gossip column. As sure as night follows day, they unload their shit players for top money to an ex player/manager

West Ham boss David Moyes is considering moves for Manchester United's English duo Phil Jones, 28, and Jesse Lingard, 27. (Independent)
Has he never seen either of them play?

So barring a disaster/ miracle for the rags, Manchester City will, for the seventh consecutive season, finish above the scumbags from Trafford.

I wonder what the ticket tout has to say about this.

Excellent post Sir, my cap is duly doffed. Do you remember when the takeover first happened, they laughed, something about even the translation of whatever word was united. They thought they were untouchable and they would always be at the top well for all the lurking Rags I will just say this...
We have had a shite season and yet we are second in the league, we have won the League Cup, we are in the semi final of the FA Cup and 2-1 up against Real Madrid in the Big Boys Cup, we are the highest scorers in the league, we have Pep, Kev, Bernie, a keeper that can ping a ball more accurately than any golfer, the only down side I can see is Merlin is retiring and what have you lot of sad bastards got now that you are back ?....
A donut thief that is shite, a piano player that is bleeding you dry, a haircut that doesn't want to be there but no one else can afford, a dibber and a dabber and Thursday nights in Uzbekistan. Fuck Off.

Excellent post Sir, my cap is duly doffed. Do you remember when the takeover first happened, they laughed, something about even the translation of whatever word was united. They thought they were untouchable and they would always be at the top well for all the lurking Rags I will just say this...
We have had a shite season and yet we are second in the league, we have won the League Cup, we are in the semi final of the FA Cup and 2-1 up against Real Madrid in the Big Boys Cup, we are the highest scorers in the league, we have Pep, Kev, Bernie, a keeper that can ping a ball more accurately than any golfer, the only down side I can see is Merlin is retiring and what have you lot of sad bastards got now that you are back ?....
A donut thief that is shite, a piano player that is bleeding you dry, a haircut that doesn't want to be there but no one else can afford, a dibber and a dabber and Thursday nights in Uzbekistan. Fuck Off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.