UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely don't have a feeling one way or the other. Just hoping Tebas gives us a proper slagging in the next few days. That's as good as confirmation we've won.

If we are cleared on Monday what are the odds sky and the bbc will have headlines of city “escape punishment” and a picture of pep or the players with hands on head looking distraught

If we are cleared on Monday, then I'll be far too happy and relieved to let anything like that bother me !

I've had a text this morning from someone who's normally "a reliable source" saying we've won and the ban has been overturned but I'm suspicious that it's come originally from one doing the rounds last night, that wasn't well-sourced. So I won't be getting my hopes up until it's on the CAS website.
If they're a reliable source then i would have thought that they wouldn't be texting you about a general rumor but more on factual information.

I've got the same feeling as I do when watching a jazz video and the actress is about to peel her knickers over her bum.

It's the moment I've been waiting for but until I see for myself, there's a nagging doubt that there could be a nasty surprise waiting.
Not really a jazz fan but might dip my toe after reading that!

I’ve just had to mute WhatsApp completely so as to not see the many incoming “banter” messages from various acquaintances about our supposed incoming ban.

I am not exaggerating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.