UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep: “The intention every season is to play in the #UCL and do the best possible. It is not about what will happen on Monday. I’m so confident because I saw the arguments of the club that next season we will be there."

there’s no way he’s convinced we’re playing. Come Monday, if that result is a negative one, he looks like an idiot having said this

Good point. Anyone looked at Sliver Lakes share price?

We are going down the rabbit holea bit of this thread. As if FFP isn't difficult to get your head around by itself as city fans we now also need to be experts in body language and financial markets.

We are going down the rabbit holea bit of this thread. As if FFP isn't difficult to get your head around by itself as city fans we now also need to be experts in body language and financial markets.

How about Brother as well, if we know the sales of fax machines and knitting machines are sky rocketing it can only be good for us.

Currently market analysts say Hold on to Silverlake shares. That's as of 11 minutes ago

This Silver Lake/public company thing on timing is a red herring.

Pep: “The intention every season is to play in the #UCL and do the best possible. It is not about what will happen on Monday. I’m so confident because I saw the arguments of the club that next season we will be there."

there’s no way he’s convinced we’re playing. Come Monday, if that result is a negative one, he looks like an idiot having said this

I totally agree with you. Pep will have seen everything and be totally in the loop. He's confident because he thinks we are innocent. Regardless of the result on Monday, there is no way he is going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.