UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They capitalise the b in blues and then references unknown (to anyone, including them) “troubling” leaks that are then being seconded by “supposedly reliable sources” that no one has seen.

They are a charlatan.

Quite funny as both Aidy Ward and Pat De Koster have made public comments about how happy their clients are etc, Kevin himself has said he might consider it but he's very happy, Raheem's said he'll stay. If anything I think any sort of ban complicates contract negotiations - both would (rightfully) demand increases not only due to performances but due to money lost in not having CL bonuses etc. That thread is a load of bollocks though - the account is brand new and anonymous, usually the signs of a bullshitter!

However on the case itself, I intend to spend the weekend enjoying the cricket, F1 and the City match tomorrow night with plenty beers and seeing some family, and whatever happens on Monday happens, if we're clear I'll be popping champagne at 9.31am as I'm sure many at the Club offices will be, but if we're not, we all accept it and move on whatever happens. We all supported City before Europe in the modern era, and we will for many years to come too! Have a good weekend blues and enjoy the game. I'll be pissing you all off in the transfer forum as I keep insisting on us buying Kai Havertz ;-)

Whatever or whoever is the source of Cheesemans early tweet i’m suprised it hasn’t been deleted if there’s no truth in it, he seems to be sticking by his information and doesn’t look like he’s been worded by City to pull it, i know he’s a freelancer and not employed in any capicity by City but still i’m surprised it hasn’t been pullled if there’s nothing in it.
If City know then UEFA know as well and not one sign of a leak anywhere suggesting we've been found guilty. The media would have been tipped off by by now, let's stop worrying we've stuffed them !

BBC and Sky saying City don’t know and will find out the same time as the rest of us at 09:30 on Monday.

Is that true? I thought it wasn’t and they now knew.
That line has been used by all the media. It sounds like an agreed statement from City and UEFA to try to prevent the result being all over the weekend media. It's an attempt to keep the hounds at bay. I am sure both parties will have been verbally briefed on the decision today at the latest. They probably won't receive the "official" result until later when it is sent to them digitally (not email I hope). That allows both parties to deny they have received the official verdict (even though they know it)

Last edited:
Interesting that stories of us being exonerated are all over the internet, the club will be well aware of this and I am surprised that we haven't issued a denial if there is no truth to the stories.

All the club need to say is that we are aware of the rumours but at this time we are still awaiting confirmation of the decision from CAS.

This would put an end to it, I could understand it if it was reported that we had lost the appeal but we knew we had actual won.

If we win Uefa won’t be finished ffp won’t be finished it will all carry on as before we will still get the crap from the media and shit refereeing decisions.
If we do get cleared,they’ll just bide their time till they can think up some other shite to hit us with pressured by the cartel clubs ..

Interesting that stories of us being exonerated are all over the internet, the club will be well aware of this and I am surprised that we haven't issued a denial if there is no truth to the stories.

All the club need to say is that we are aware of the rumours but at this time we are still awaiting confirmation of the decision from CAS.

This would put an end to it, I could understand it if it was reported that we had lost the appeal but we knew we had actual won.
Very good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.