UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So....the game is still delicately poised at 0-0. Thanks to Cheeseman's tweet we have dominated so far and UEFA have offered nothing but like so many times this season we haven't delivered the killer blow.

Still all to play for....
But with our defence the opposition can strike without warning.

So....the game is still delicately poised at 0-0. Thanks to Cheeseman's tweet we have dominated so far and UEFA have offered nothing but like so many times this season we haven't delivered the killer blow.

Still all to play for....
I'd say we've put the ball in the net but we're waiting for the VAR assistant and believe Jesus was probably offside.

I can't believe the reaction of some on here to Cheeseys post. Whether you like his blogs or not is irrelevant, the man loves the club as much as any. People would do well to remember that. I am 100% confident he would not deliberately post something to wind up fellow blues or that would be to the detriment of the club. I know people are nervous but some should really cut him some slack.
Totally agree......there are some on here who hold a grudge due to an unfortunate and taken out of context tweet a couple of weeks ago.

Several people I know who are well connected with City are saying the same thing. We may or may not be exonerated but Ian’s post was more than guesswork. I won’t take anything for granted.

i am not sure what you have got against Ian but let’s see what happens at 9.30am on Monday. Being obsessed with City wasn’t a crime the last time I checked. We could do with a few more ultras IMHO.

I don't have anything against Ian or "Ultras" but I do know that being so passionate about something can impair your judgement. Like I said earlier, I'm not saying he's wrong necessarily but for now I'm attaching little weight to his comments in the complete absence of any qualifying remarks or news anywhere else.

You've set yourself up now - what have these "well-connected with City" people had to say? If Ian’s post is more than guesswork then how is it the case that we "may or may not be exonerated". I think it's been obvious since the start that we may or may not be exonerated.

I agree and I would love to see all of the evidence. It just annoys me that the PR blokes pretending to be journalists all seem to be in some sort of denial that if it shows we've done everything correctly and the charges were trumped up they'll still try and jump on any negative paragraphs they may have to spin their "City bought their way out of being charged" agenda.

Yep, whatever happens we're still booing Milner.

Has anyone thought that our whole legal and PR strategy has been to maintain our innonence throughout, no matter the outcome, to ensure that they keep us onside as a fan base?

Soriano said the evidence is irrefutable, Pep has said he's seen it and believes we're innocent, etc. And fans will always have a bias to go along with their word and ignore outside opinion - even if found guilty. Let's face it, blue tinted specs do exist.

But maybe they've known we're guilty all along but have always been looking at the long game. The legal costs are a drop in the ocean anyway.

It sounds a bit crazy as it's a very bold approach, but ultimately, politicians do it all the time and the world goes on. Our club needs us to back it - which I'm sure most will regardless - and we'd move past the ban if it gets upheld and continue to support the owners.

I hope this theory is complete crap but it's not out of the realms of possibility and just throwing it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.