UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair transperecy is very im

I am sure anyone on the payroll whom publicly speaks before Monday will get an instant p45

There will be lots of people sweating on getting their p45 if the appeal is not upheld.

Lots of regular good people worried about their jobs, as the club is then forced to prioritise.

tbf I can imagine you as rumpole of the bailey

rumpole_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqigD1FP7dh-IbmJ01imzv7ExXZWDPUjwKjGRreZ9ixL4.jpg
I bet that's not Gordon Davies' moustache.

The name's Cheeseman ....

Ian Cheeseman.

I have this image now of him opening up his next forever blue podcast with lines such as "People who've watched my vlogs via the official club website here on You Tube I appreciate your support for all my videos interviewing former payers and other City fans along with match reports. Today I'm going to do something different. You might have noticed the background to this episode doesn't look like Manchester. In fact I'm in Abu Dhabi to speak to a famous city fan and a mate of mine who's going to give his exclusive reaction along with the evidence we used in the CAS court case. I know him as my mate Manni, who helped me after my episode in a former role. You'll know him as Sheik Mansour. So welcome to the Vlog Manni."

I'd say we've put the ball in the net but we're waiting for the VAR assistant and believe Jesus was probably offside.
Replays did showe the ball crossed the line, but United and Liverpool are playing the Sheff Utd joker and have nibbled the goal line technology. John Moss in the VAR is looking to double down on Fernando's penalty. Just waiting for his bets to be accepted

Has anyone thought that our whole legal and PR strategy has been to maintain our innonence throughout, no matter the outcome, to ensure that they keep us onside as a fan base?

Soriano said the evidence is irrefutable, Pep has said he's seen it and believes we're innocent, etc. And fans will always have a bias to go along with their word and ignore outside opinion - even if found guilty. Let's face it, blue tinted specs do exist.

But maybe they've known we're guilty all along but have always been looking at the long game. The legal costs are a drop in the ocean anyway.

It sounds a bit crazy as it's a very bold approach, but ultimately, politicians do it all the time and the world goes on. Our club needs us to back it - which I'm sure most will regardless - and we'd move past the ban if it gets upheld and continue to support the owners.

I hope this theory is complete crap but it's not out of the realms of possibility and just throwing it out there.

If we've done anything wrong I hope the policy of the club is to own it. It can be used as a media weapon against the shady fuckers who use their media mates to tar us with the same brush.

Only once have I ever been offered leaked information, from somebody inside the club, and that was when the doorman outside the Directors Suite confided, just an hour before the announcement of Brian Horton as the new City Manager,, at the Friday night game v Coventry.

"Don't quote me, but it's Gerry Francis"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.