UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It says it all that Harris's tweets stress the importance of transparency should City be exonerated. I'd like to see transparency regardless of the outcome.

Since UEFA released a very brief statement announcing the ban there's been endless amounts of speculation, rumours and an overwhelming stream of negative media coverage. There has been a distinct lack of transparency throughout the whole process.

I hope Cheesman's information is spot on, I've met him a few times and he seems well intentioned and is a huge City fan so you'd hope he wouldn't go so public if it was just his gut feeling.

I believe It is quite common with some blues, mainly older ones in thier 40s and older, it is just usual city self deprications, just like rags songs like this is how it feels and city are a massive club were turned around to mock them then so was the use of berts as a thing they used to take the piss.

Things they used to mock us for, curly watts, peter swales, frank sidebottom ete, mamaging to fuck up are nostalgically looked at and rather than being used by them anymore to takethe piss by many who refer to themselves as berts

Some blues use the term, a lot of others probably don't.
Spot on - like the banner at the swamp it's something that's come back to bite the rags on the arse and we are in a position to laugh at this stuff, while not forgetting. That's the difference - the rags can't bear to even contemplate a time when they were not the bestest of all the best because they are mostly glory hunting plastics.

Wake up. Check bluemoon, still stressed about the verdict. Anything new to add to Cheesys Twitter thing yesterday? Start at the end. Posters falling out with each other as usual. Go back pages try and find something new, hopefully from posters I have trust in. But there's pages and pages so give up after a few. So going to miss the odd bit of relevant information despite not having a goldfish's memory.
It's a full time job sometimes keeping up on here.

He is probably at a similar level to Chappie in terms of his connections

I'm neither pro or anti Cheeseman as I don't bother reading or watching his stuff. It does seem odd that he has a sufficiently high ranking source at the club that can tell him this huge information yet he is out on his arse and he can't get a press pass.

I hope he is right even if it is only a punt and if he is wrong then his credibility won't be too high up my list of concerns on Monday.

He is probably at a similar level to Chappie in terms of his connections
The fact are that Cheesie obviously has had a tip off from somebody he trusts, also not a squeak of a leak to the press about us being found guilty. The only way the media would get to know would from UEFA leak and theres nothing, they would have it all over the place and I see this a clear indication it not gone UEFA 's way !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.