UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stating I've heard city have been exonerated is more of a safer bet than stating the opposite. I'd you go the other way you then have to substantiate it with either 2 year ban, 1 year ban, charged but suspended etc etc.

What's your point? You don't have to believe him.

Sunday night 11pm is when the first leaks will start to emerge I'd guess. At least one of the red tops will have got hold of some info.

Delaney’s tweet as so often is nonsense in a world where Liverpool are Champions and where it was largely triggered as a consequence of the drop down of PSG buying Neymar, giving Barca the cash to overpay by £50m for Coutinho, to give Liverpool the funds to buy VVD and Allison. All in a pre CAS judgment world.

Nowt niche about them, just out of the thousands of blues about you just don't know these berts that use it, I know some that I have been going to watch city with for near on 30 years use it and some that don't.

Horses for courses, I use it and more recently more regular to refer to blues I know, not everyone does though.

Don't think it matters, rags i know hate they have lost the insult and cannot use it to take the piss anyommore.

Nice one Bert ;)

MAN CITY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE BAN APPEAL ODDS

4/5 To be banned for one year instead of two
6/4 To be officially banned for the next two years from Champions League
7/4 Pep Guardiola to leave the club this summer
3/1 To win 19/20 Champions League
8/1 To win their appeal (and not be banned)
8/1 To lose their appeal, and Kevin de Bruyne to leave
12/1 To win the Champions League in 22/23
50/1 To win their appeal, then go on and win next year’s Champions League

*All odds correct at time of publication*

Bookies seem certain we're banned.

Peps demeanour and the fact he's been allowed time and again to say he's very confident right up to yesterday... No leaks or even inklings from the media... Cheesy's tweet.... the fact that mysteriously reports have emerged that KDB is staying even if we lose (he knows we've won and is now saying he'll defo stay if we lose knowing he doesn't have to back that up).... The absolute deafening silence from UEFA...

These all tell me we've won
KDB reports not mysterious. His agent was the open source and said the stories about him leaving were rubbish.

Amazing that tthis dick, after months of writing about it still doesn't know the case wasn't about FFP, but the revisiting of previously sanctioned charges and adding extra punishments in dodgy circumstances.

You seem to be assuming that he doesn't know, and isn't just deliberately peddling his line for the hordes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.