UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the evidence won’t be published but the lines of argument will and what CAS did or didn’t accept. Either way commentators will be disappointed by the judgment. It will need decoding.
That's why It's important that City openly brief the media. If we are exonerated then we need to make sure that message is out there loud and clear. I am sure the judgement will be full of the usual legalese jargon but we need to be proactive to start re-building our reputation which has been trashed. I am positive this is a turning point for us as long as Ceferin is at the helm.

Thing is we win Monday we won’t rub anyone noses in it we won’t go out and get Messi on a free and Koulibali for 70 million, Neur from Bayern for 80 million as a backup for Eddie, we will we go about our business as we always have.

Edited for hope more than expectation.

:)

I'm no betting guru, but, if bookies think more people are likely to bet on a ban i.e Liverpool, United fans. Then they'll lower them odds. If there are only city fans betting on a no ban, then them odds would be better. No reflection on insider knowledge, just betting patterns. No?

You, and everyone else, are right. I know very little about the dark arts of odds

Just logged in..........can anybody briefly summarise the state of play or are we still whistling in the wind?

We won't know any answers until 9.30am on Monday.

Ian Cheeseman said yesterday that signs are leading towards us being exonerated, he may know, he may be guessing.

Best to assume the worst and wait until Monday.

I don't know...

I would follow it up with a Pep contract extension a couple of hours later, followed by an agreed deal for Koulibaly.

It'd be some Monday.

Yeah that’s not running there noses in it that is extending a contract and buying a defender for say around 65m. It’s like right get Messi pay him what his wants now let’s go get Kane if we have to spend 180m so be it. Pep extending and buying a defender is city carrying on as normal.

I was honestly awaiting a Boston Globe front page expose about how the “world’s greatest club” has won yet again, becoming simultaneously the “English, European, World, and Moral champions!”

All Hail FSG
I bet the Premier League already have a golden trophy prepared for them Just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.