Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any neutral fan knows our 100 point season team were far better than this scouse one, Even if they clocked up 102 points. Three games to go & we'd scored 30 more goals and were 30 better off on the GD, Shows you how we blew the opposition away and the Scousers won by the odd goal.

Last edited:
Would be great if arsenal beat them!
Every time the rest anyone they have to change things up at half time
Beyond first 11 they are just average

Liverpool angry with the referee apparently. And pictures of Klopp remonstrating with the officials at the end. Sore loser.

The accuracy of this from their match report on the bbc....

"Two wins and a draw from their remaining four games will see Klopp's side set a new benchmark, but it is not the only record still possible for them this season.

In reaching 100 points, City also set a record Premier League title-winning margin - finishing 19 points clear of their nearest challengers. Liverpool are 26 points ahead of City, albeit having played a game more.

No bbc bias.
It’s interesting that, as with the day that Liverpool lost at Watford recently, there is no report on the BBC Sport red button/text page. At 5pm I looked for a review of all eleven of today’s games in the Premier League and the Championship. Every game played was reviewed on the BBC pages with the exception of one.. Liverpool’s home draw with Burnley. The same thing happened with the Watford game. Sad git that I am, I just checked again.. no update to include a report on events at the home of The Anfield Road Formation Brick Throwers’ Society. And as I say, the exact same happened on the day they lost at Vicarage Road. I wonder if there is a problem with the BBC Sport johnnies admitting that their favourites may be somewhat less than perfect..?

Southampton fan I met in Cape Verde last year said he was delighted we beat them to the league, he said Saints fans hate Liverpool with a passion, not just because of them taking players but because their fans are ****s
Can confirm, my family has friends who support Southampton and they absolutely despise Liverpool. Lallana is not very popular down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.