Brighton (A) Post-Match Thread

3 goals a game from our last 3 games against 3 of the bottom 4 and we break the 100 goals again. Unless we have another Southampton performance that has to be on

Another training session, great result and good individual performances virtually all round. But Riyad, you should've had a hat trick yourself tonight, some right wayward finishing on show from him. My motm wasn't Sterling but Walker, thought he was excellent.

How good was Garcia tonight.

The only negative thing for me in the whole game was that Stones came on for Garcia and i thought we immediately looked like we'd lose the clean sheet. Garcia is much better, and his teammates trust him so much with the ball.

Expected goals tonight was 0.15-5.52. That's an unprecedentedly big number for even us.

The only negative thing for me in the whole game was that Stones came on for Garcia and i thought we immediately looked like we'd lose the clean sheet. Garcia is much better, and his teammates trust him so much with the ball.

It’s all about rotating and resting to avoid injuries and fatigue so that the players are 100% going into the important games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.