Brighton (A) Post-Match Thread

I think the goal difference proves there’s not much between us and the scousers. There can’t be many times where the league winners don’t have the best goal difference like it’s goung to be this season.
It just doesn’t work that way. Consistency wins titles.

That said, we’re winning it again next year. It’s so hard to be ultra-consistent three seasons on the run.

Last edited:
WHEN......we are exonerated on Monday what implications could that have on our 2014 verdict & sanctions.

Could any fines be repaid......could quantifiable commercial damages be claimed.....are there any other damages arising that could and should be contested.

If not, does anyone think that the club will seek a public statement from Uefa detailing why we’ve been exonerated, declaring us innocent of all charges and wiping the slate clean back to 2014 ?

Pep seems to have been given carte blanche to tease the media with regular references to playing in the CL next season, When we are successful, tomorrow will rank amongst the biggest and most important victories in our recent history.
No, 2014 is done and dusted. We may ask for them to pay costs for the CAS appeal but that's up to CAS and isn't actually revealed as far as I'm aware.

Uefa will only state that they accept the CAS decision I suspect. There'll be minimal reasons (and maybe not even that) given in the award statement from CAS tomorrow with hopefully a lot more detail a few months down the line.

Edit: I corrected your post for you BTW ;)

No, 2014 is done and dusted. We may ask for them to pay costs for the CAS appeal but that's up to CAS and isn't actually revealed as far as I'm aware.

Uefa will only state that they accept the CAS decision I suspect. There'll be minimal reasons (and maybe not even that) given in the award statement from CAS tomorrow with hopefully a lot more detail a few months down the line.

Edit: I corrected your post for you BTW ;)

Ric is always correcting, editing, deleting and frequently advising & counseling my posts, so feel free !!

Spoke to a scouse fan who isn't a scouser has never been to a match and was a rag supporter 2 years ago. He said and this is almost verbatim "It's easy when teams just don't turn up like they do against City" this was a comment on the Brighton game.

I sad "We beat you lot 4-0 does that mean that you aren't much better than Brighton?" End of conversation, point made.

It’s a shame it’s not closer at the top because we’ve got such an easy run in.
I really hope the scousers don’t beat our points record. I hope they drop points against Arsenal & Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.