Brighton (A) Post-Match Thread

don't like saying easy win but this was one of them ?

brighton thought after giving liverpool a game the other night they can play with the big boys hahaha city are a step up and it could have been 10 if Mahrez had his shooting boots on hahaha KDB was off it tonight and looked like he was fighting his game to much but we did not need KDB tonight

I don't want to jinx it but Mendy is looking like a proper lb now. That will be the one thing that takes us up a gear in my opinion, him and Walker on top form. Pep able to show his vision for the team, when he bought him. Peak Pep football.

We’ve failed to score 5 times in the league this season, yet still scored 91 goals. Looking at our fixtures I’d back us to break 100. That is one of the weirdest stats I’ve seen.

We were quality.

Brighton were shit, bordering unprofessional actually.

That's what happened at Watford. We didn't go for more goals after about 4, but they just kept giving us chances and we put enough of them away to rack up 8.

Very true. Maybe I just want the media to feel salty as they’d still find a way to spin 10-0 negatively. :)

That really was a stroll. When we are on it we are sublime. Just a total team performance. I love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.