UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so. If we know then I am 95% sure we have won, as no way would Ferran and Txikki not have told Pep, in confidence, and no way would Pep have then kept mentioning it in such a positive manner. If we don’t know then I am more like 80:20
maxresdefault.jpg

The cheeky little smile the glint in the eye, sometimes words are not needed

So nobody knows other than top level exec and they will have signed non disclosure. It’s pretty clear without a leak from UEFA we wIl need to wait until 9.30am tomorrow.
Does anyone know how this will be announced? Will it be a press release or media presentation or what?

So nobody knows other than top level exec and they will have signed non disclosure. It’s pretty clear without a leak from UEFA we wIl need to wait until 9.30am tomorrow.
Does anyone know how this will be announced? Will it be a press release or media presentation or what?
A jelly and ice cream party followed by cheesy wotsits

For somebody who claims nobody knows the verdict, you're incredibly negative, why so?

Make what you will of Pep's demeanour, but you'd have to be ultra cautious to think he doesn't know it's going to be a positive outcome in the morning.
I am positive but not convinced because the positivity seems to rest largely on Pep knowing, and that might not be the case. CAS, as far as I understand, are not delivering a detailed judgement but the result. Given that, I am not convinced that they have already contacted City and UEFA before making it public. if they were about to give a summary of the case with chapter and verse I think they would be obliged to let both parties know before they went public so that everyone could check the understanding etc.

If City know the result, then I think Pep's press conference makes it clear we have won but there's that pre-condition there.

Just read this on ragcafe.

It's difficult for an organisation with limited financial power and a primary interest in the good of football to go up against an organisation with unlimited financial power and a primary self interest in themselves.

HAHAHAHA. " Primary interest in good of football".
Wish people wouldn't post that cafe shite on here, I for one don't want to read that moronic bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.