UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This still seems like the most likely explanation to me. Nobody is leaking because nobody has anything to leak.
As Ben Franklin said; “3 people can keep a secret, as long as 2 of them are dead.”
Maybe? But corporate secrets stay confidential all the time. The information is very obviously on a need to know basis and it's only 48 hours. It's not that hard or unlikely in my view.

I said its not beyond the realms of possibility that some players might want out, I said nothing about a mass exodus.

If we are found guilty and then the Premier league investigate for the same reason, what do you think the punishment would be?

Come to that bridge when we cross it , you appear to be a glass half empty poster , if you get offered a job at the Samaritans turn it down.

Just received this WhatsApp from a mate I’ve been discussing it with. I can’t see how it can be known beyond a select few at the club so I’m urging caution. Oh, and don’t shoot the messenger please!

Sorry mate but that whatsapp message made me laugh.

Not fully sure if your mate is not winding you up.

The decision is embargoed, but the branch secretary's daughter, who clearly heard from another source at City, has passed it onto the branch secretary who is telling people the result in a pub.

Do any of these people understand the term embargoed?

A shame we can not have a spontaneous gathering at the ground if we are cleared.

Worried City fans can now help ensure good news, thanks to longtime secret forumite Uri Geller's Hairdo.

Blues are today urged to help City beat this trumped up charge   —  by rubbing this photo of boss Pep Guardiola's balding pate.

yvttK8O.jpg

yvttK8O.jpg

Psychic Uri said: “Everyone must focus — positive energy can help us.”

He is calling on Bluemoon to harness the power of positive thought to help ensure the Blues get a positive result tomorrow.

It is hoped the outpouring of energy might be just the boost City needs to quash the original verdict.

And the timing of 19.56 has a special significance for Blues as it matches the year of the Trautmann final.

Uri (real name Tolmie), 81 this year, insisted the positive energy from rubbing our picture could help swing the verdict - despite it already having been sealed last week.

He said: “I’ll be doing it — I believe in the immense energy of the mind.

“All humanity is attached via an invisible thread.

"We can use it to transfer positive, powerful intentions.

"My mother described this gift as 'Shining'.

“I am asking everyone and all the readers of Bluemoon to rub the screen with your freshly cleaned paws."

"Scientists tells us our minds are located in our brains. Pep's brain is located directly under his bald spot."

"Take this seriously and focus with your brain and your mind."

Just think positively and say, ‘I shine on thee, UEFA. Thou shall not constrict our trade in contradiction of the founding principles of European and English Law. Shine on, Pep. Shine on.’.

“Certainly if millions rub Pep's spot lovingly, there will be a surge of positive shine."

"Pep will get to Monday knowing millions of people love him despite his being a baldy. Maybe other bald city fans will take heart from this."
I confess, I rubbed Pep's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.