UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

?

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

1. Two-year ban upheld

164 vote(s)
    11.9%
  2. Ban reduced to one year

416 vote(s)
    30.3%
  3. Ban overturned and City exonerated

728 vote(s)
    53.0%
  4. Other

65 vote(s)
    4.7%
  1. mat

mat

Delaney trying to Gaslight PB on twatter is hilarious.

@Prestwich_Blue has always come across and fair and rational to me. Regardless of his City allegiance. The way he's being targeted by Miguel shows immaturity on his part.

2. Pablo ZZZ Peroni

Pablo ZZZ Peroni

He is independent, an accountant and universally respected for his summaries of football finances.

Back in the early days of FFP when we were subject to rival outrage about our spending he published a great and detailed article highlighting how plausible our financial plan could be to not fall foul of the regulations. He was the one independent I can recall who did that.

Every big-financial brain on here has the utmost of respect for him.

And personally I like graphs like the one below which puts the Etihad deal into perspective. The "related" and non-related" aspects have been detailed on here many times by the likes of PB but appreciate this is complex stuff for many.

Gordyola likes this.
  3. bobbyowenquiff

bobbyowenquiff

The story is just a false narrative isn't it? It makes you wonder about Ornstein's motive. He has written two fake statements wthout challenging them even though a quick Google search shows the truth. City have not inflated the transfer market. The Cartel clubs United, Liverpool, Juventus, Barcelona and Real Madrid make all the big signings (as well as the non cartel PSG).
    Nor has the club had an aggressive PR campaign. In fact apart from a brief video and two statements City have done virtually no PR. There has been pushback by our fans. It is totally absurd coverage which suggests to me that the Athletic will fail in this country because, like most of our media, it just can't be trusted.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

That’s the biggest/saddest issue for me Ancoats, the fact that the PL and UEFA are bent to fuck, and yet the average sky and bt watcher and newspaper reader truly believe they aren’t. Unfuckingbelievable

laserblue likes this.
  5. TheThirdDeano

TheThirdDeano

M
    personally I want all my news and summations from a shouty man telling me facts and then someone to finally tell me where all the trade goes. Like a true intellectual.

karen7 and Pablo ZZZ Peroni like this.
  6. Eds

Eds

If this is true I can't understand why we settled out of court. It's bad enough to hack club emails, but private call and emails takes this to a whole new level. How impeccable is the source?

7. Pablo ZZZ Peroni

Pablo ZZZ Peroni

Apologies for my last post. I didn't realise you knew all this stuff. Clever boy :)

But I've liked your later post :)

8. TheThirdDeano

TheThirdDeano

Cheers mate :-) I pride myself on my ability to understand things before I even read the full story!

9. razman

razman

city wouldn't have settled for it , if it was emails + calls....that would too much .

Bell_Boy likes this.
  10. George Hannah

George Hannah

lol - you need to get past that downbeat first para and the pictures - it gets better ;)

Last edited: 24 Feb 2020
    razman likes this.