UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Preatty sure that from a legal standpoint we have all the reasons, but this is politics, all the FFP shit has always been, can’t see CAS fully exonerate us, think it will be a 1 year ban.
Why? We are either guilty, at which it probably stays a 2 year ban, or we are innocent and get no ban. The only way it could be reduced to a one year ban is if we are guilty, but uefa think the punishment is disproportionate; I think that is the least likely outcome. Have you been listening to talk shite today?

Really didn't think we'd get to Sunday night with seemingly zero leaks or info at all whatsoever (not having cheesys tweet in isolation). Feels like little or nothing at all for us to brace ourselves for the colossal 9.30 announcement!
Yeah it's unbelievable how nothing has come out, I'm starting to believe that City and uefa don't even know themselves yet.

I’m starting to think I’m in a minority of people who doesn’t know someone who knows someone who works at the club.
I know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone’s brother, who’s mum worked in the pub that a bloke who knew the woman who worked with the sister of the bloke who worked in the the office next to the bloke who’s uncle painted Peps office. Apparently, he knows but he won’t say, the bastard.....

When some dipper or rag asks me how I will feel if the result is negative tomorrow.

3502-B73-B-7628-4126-A572-0-FD511839227.gif

Doing the "Bruno"

I’m starting to think I’m in a minority of people who doesn’t know someone who knows someone who works at the club.
I knew someone that was related to somebody quite high up in the club, but I never knew until about a month before the person left. So could’ve been itk for years turned out to be 4 weeks.

I'm friends with two different branch secretaries. One, who has a real close link with the club, says club has not been informed of the CAS decision but are confident of a positive outcome. The other one says I had the same email that Ian Cheeseman had and we have been cleared. Take it as you want

One is reciting the official party line for the public, the other doesnae give a fuck!

One scenario that hasnt been contemplated , and is highly unlikely , but i believe CAS do have the power to reduce a punishment, would we accept the fine of 30k and no ban , which is a win win for CAS , UEFA get their appeal victory and we stay in europe but are still branded cheats.
Not something i am sure the club would accept , their tone has always been total exonerration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.