CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

You could see the tears in Warnock's eyes, he couldn't grasp the concept that it wasn't about FFP but the process and where the funds came from.

There is to many thick Fuckers who don’t want to or can’t be arsed to educate themselves and believe everything they read in the lying media.

Think one of the key things to take away from that statement is that CAS said the CFCB has limited investigative means when looking at potentially inflated sponsorship agreements.

How can they ever dish out a punishment or knock down a sponsorship again when they’ve been told that
Of course they have limited investigative means, they can't go around demanding to see the books of private companies over which they have no control. It's one reason why FFP is such a load of shit, it's essentially unworkable in many instances.

I was nervous throughout all of this, it got so much worst over the last few days.
I have always trusted my club, but have had zero trust in UEFA.
hence the nervousness.
Now the they are being showed up for what they are.
A shithouse, money grabbing corrupt organisation.
Booooooooooo!!!
Thanks to all that have contributed to the ffp thread and helped explain and put my mind at ease (abit).
With a special mention to Prestwich Blue who has helped me understand ffp a little easier.
A great day.
City shirt is on.
Agreed. Definitely a great day. I'm off to attack some paramedics and burn down the town hall

So the fine is for "non-cooperation" then. Good. Send it to them in one Euro coins.

Basically we told them to fuck off and that's just fine by me.

As for Dan fucking Roan et al who are saying that "insufficient conclusive evidence" doesn't mean 'no evidence', they can fuck off too.

It effectively means the same thing, you cūnts!

Let's go and win the thing now, 5 years on the bounce would be nice.
We are charging you with murder but we have no cctv, no witnesses, no DNA and you have provided evidence to show you were 200 miles away when the murder was committed. Jury finds you not guilty of murder as there was insufficient conclusive evidence. In Roan's eyes we would still be guilty of murder

"Or maybe not".....

maxresdefault.jpg

Danny ****** Mills sounding gutted on talksport. Lol now backtracking and trying to sound magmanimous. I really don't like this fella.
Danny Mills stabbed City in the back throughout his time as a player. I can't go into details on here but let's just leave it at: "He is a total snake."

Fuck me..............

Theres enough salty tears around the internet to fill a Swimming Pool.

Will you all help me drink them.

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.